Make an enquiry or book your next stay with us at our holiday park in Alexandra.
Explore our range of accommodation options for your stay below. We have powered and non-powered sites for caravans and campervans, along with a range of different accommodation flats and units.
Whether you are travelling solo or part of a larger group Alexandra Holiday Park is well set up to cater to your needs.
Options like our Rabbiters Hut are the perfect solution for backpackers, seasonal workers and travelers on a budget. Sleeps 1.
Self Contained Units
We have a wide range of different configurations for varying group sizes. Sleeps 2 - 9 people
The perfect small group accommodation option. Also works well as a small function space when combined with The Complex. Sleeps up to 16.
We are one of the few remaining dog friendly camp grounds.
To make sure everyone has an enjoyable and safe stay please follow the guidelines below for our dog policy:
· Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per site.
· All dogs to be on a lead at all times while in the park
· Dogs are prohibited from 20th December to 21st January each year
· Dogs are prohibited for the Easter break – Friday to Tuesday of the easter weekend
· Dogs are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in any communal facility at any time.
· Anything the dog drops must be picked up and disposed of in a sanitary way - immediately.
· Please make sure your dog is not unattended and causing a nuisance for other campers.
· All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being in our park.