AWAY FROM HOME
A holiday park that feels like home...
Options like our Rabbiters Hut are the perfect solution for backpackers, seasonal workers and travelers on a budget. Sleeps 1.
Self Contained Units
We have a wide range of different configurations for varying group sizes. Sleeps 2 - 9 people
A slice of Central Otago magic...
Based in the heart of Central Otago, Alexandra Holiday Park is your perfect place for a brief or long term stay, to host a function or for larger group or function bookings. It is an ideal base to set your Central Otago holiday or vacation from.
100+ non-powered and 300+ powered sites available
Cabins & Units
Cabin options perfect for a solo traveller up to a small group or family of 9
Wider Group Accommodation
Larger options for groups from 16 - 29+ people including clubs or multiple families wishing to stay together
“Classic Kiwi "old school" holiday park. Kind and down to earth people, who were very helpful accommodating us on short notice. We stayed in the very cozy and clean self contained units, which had comfy beds, and were very economical."
"As per usual, we had a lovely stay. Alexandra has easy parking, warm facilities, and been able to have our little dog stay and walk down the river is wonderful."
Just want to say thank you for another wonderful holiday at your camp amazing as always
Your staff do such a wonderful job everything is so clean and tidy
We are one of the few remaining dog friendly camp grounds.
To make sure everyone has an enjoyable and safe stay please follow the guidelines below for our dog policy:
· Maximum of 2 dogs allowed per site.
· All dogs to be on a lead at all times while in the park
· Dogs are prohibited from 20th December to 21st January each year
· Dogs are prohibited for the Easter break – Friday to Tuesday of the easter weekend
· Dogs are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in any communal facility at any time.
· Anything the dog drops must be picked up and disposed of in a sanitary way - immediately.
· Please make sure your dog is not unattended and causing a nuisance for other campers.
· All dog owners, whether you have expressly agreed or not, assume all liability regarding your dog being on our premises and indemnify us against all and any damages, all or any claims or other suits that may arise as a result of your dog being in our park.