Self-contained accommodation units sleeping from 2 persons in the studio units to 16 in the Matti with reasonable tariffs that include linen are Alexandra Holiday Park's most popular units.
Budget accommodation includes standard cabins (two-berth, four-berth & 1 x 7 berth), camp sites for caravans, campervans and tent sites.
For groups including school parties we have the complex that has its own kitchen and toilets plus a function/conference room on the same level and showers down a level – this is centrally heated in the winter.
Stay facilities (Accommodation)
- 100+ non-powered and 300+ powered sites
- Rabbiters huts -standard cabin (sleep 1) backpacker, seasonal workers, budget travellers
- Standard Cabins (sleeps 2 - 7)
- self-contained units (sleeps 2 - 9)
- The Complex (sleeps 29)- accommodating large Groups – schools, clubs, family
- Matti (sleeps sleeps 16) - group accommodation
Also available in the Park
- River swimming in summer
- Playground area for children
- TV room with sky
- Internet kiosk including wireless
- Laundry facilities
- Plenty of safe off-road parking for vehicles -February to November
- Parking limited to one vehicle per site over December & January
- Pets by arrangement - no dogs December, January or Easter
Alexandra Holiday Park is a year-round base for accessing the recreational facilities and public reserves of Central Otago - Get physical- walks, bikes, or water sports or just relax and enjoy the scenery, cafes, art, gardens or shops. Local fruits & wines are a must.
Spherical 360 Images of some of our Units